Bring Your Own Parent (BYOP®) 101 – An Innovative Program for Developing Volleyball Players Ages 5-10
This course was created as a joint project with the Art of Coaching and BYOP® Founder Ruth N. Nelson who has amassed over 40 years of volleyball experience and expertise. Former athlete, teacher, innovator and coach, Ruth N. Nelson has created a unique course series to ensure a teacher, parent or coach can learn how to effectively teach youth the basic 4 individual volleyball skills and basic game strategies so they become consistent high performers.
– This is the first course of the BYOP® Online Training Series
– 4 modules including skills overview of passing, setting, serving and attacking
– 22 units of instruction and progressions (over 60 minutes)
– 22 unit quizzes
– 1 Certificate of Completion of BYOP®
SET, GO & VIP Receive Amazing Discounts when registering for both courses at the same time!
Upgrade to SET, GO or VIP for best discounts when taking both online courses when registering for HTPS™ (click her for upgrading)
- BYOP® 101 Online course is available to anyone and any level. SET, GO, & VIP levels have a discount code provided to you in your Virtual Gym presentation.
- Use your code at checkout to get discount when you purchase both courses .
- Add HTPS™ to your cart and then apply the discount code, it will automatically add BYOP® 101 to your cart.