Bring Your Own Parent (BYOP®) 101 – An Innovative Program for Developing Volleyball Players Ages 5-10
This course was created as a joint project with the Art of Coaching and BYOP® Founder Ruth N. Nelson who has amassed over 40 years of volleyball experience and expertise. Former athlete, teacher, innovator and coach, Ruth N. Nelson has created a unique course series to ensure a teacher, parent or coach can learn how to effectively teach youth the basic 4 individual volleyball skills and basic game strategies so they become consistent high performers.
– This is the first course of the BYOP® Online Training Series
– 4 modules including skills overview of passing, setting, serving and attacking
– 22 units of instruction and progressions (over 60 minutes)
– 22 unit quizzes
– 1 Certificate of Completion of BYOP®
SET, GO & VIP Receive Amazing Discounts when registering for both courses at the same time!
- BYOP® 101 Online course is available to anyone and any level. SET, GO, & VIP levels have a discount code provided to you in your Virtual Gym presentation.
- Use your code at checkout to get discount when you purchase both courses .
- Add HTPS™ to your cart and then apply the discount code, it will automatically add BYOP® 101 to your cart.